Green View Boutique is a vibrant Business cum Leisure hotel in the entrance of Shimoga, a city popularly known as the rice bowl/bread basket of Karnataka. Green View Boutique, caters to the present day’s trendy business & the curious leisure travelers.
It is strategically located in the rapidly developing city of Shimoga, with close proximity to some landmark business and leisure destinations. The name of the city is derived from the term "Shiva-Moga", "Moga" in Kannada means Face, hence meaning 'Face of Shiva'. An alternative etymology is that the name is derived from the term "Sihi-Mogge", meaning "Sweet Pot". Shimoga is known for its Industries, Educational Institutes, Agriculturists, Traders, Pharma and Fertilisers. Shimoga also has a number of jaw-dropping and enchanting tourist locales. They are :
- Water Falls: Jog Falls, Vanake-Abbey Falls, Achakanya Falls, Hidlamane Falls, TungaAnecut, B.R.P Dam, Linganmakki Dam
- Hill Stations: Agumbe, Kodachadri, Kundadri
- Wildlife Destinations :Tyarekoppa Tiger and Lion Safari, Sakrebayalu Elephant Camp
- Bird Sanctuaries: Mandagadde Bird Sanctuary, Guduvi Bird Sanctuary
- Cultural Heritage Destinations:: Ballegavi, Keladi, Ikkeri, Koodali, Chandragutti, Humcha, Bhadravathi, Nagara, Bandalike, ShivappaNaik Palace, Saint Thomas Church, Kanoor fort, Kavaledurga, Kubetoor, Talagunda and Heggodu.
- Water Sports: Honnemaradu